Web Usability

Say

Friday, June 29, 2007

Human Factors

Last week I went to attend a Usability Course conducted by Human Factors International.
Self sponsored,so just attended two modules of the course (User Centered Analysis and Conceptual Design) and (The Art and Science of Effective Web and Application Design).
I must say the HFI course is really worth the money they charge.
The course has been designed keeping in view even the small and tiniest informations which a developer or designers might not think of.
Since the day I have done this,Iam practicing it so that I can follow the standards in my work :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have any career growth? Is it worthwhile to do all the four courses or is it good enough to one or two?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home